- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
940 Hawks Hill Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 950663 beds, 4 baths, 3,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Interior features include high, vaulted ceilings with an oversized fireplace flanked by built-in oak bookcases. Oak moldings and accents throughout highlight the many architectural details. Huge picture windows in almost every room flood the home with light and awesome views.
- Lot: 9.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,215,000
- Price/sqft: $333
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 572 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,647 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 09334106000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 16161023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 940 Hawks Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Scotts Valley, and 58.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotts Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95066 home values.
- 940 Hawks Hill Rd Scotts Valley, CA$1.11M34--
- 920 Hawks Hill Rd Scotts Valley, CA$846K32.52,436
- 1145 Hawks Hill Rd Scotts Valley, CA$715K321,600
- 1005 Hawks Hill Rd Scotts Valley, CA$1.65M443,200
- 2601 Glenwood Dr Scotts Valley, CA$874K42.52,752
- 312 Hawks Hill Rd Scotts Valley, CA$974K331,920
- 2255 Glenwood Dr Scotts Valley, CA$859K322,229
- 2330 Glenwood Dr Scotts Valley, CA$775K32.51,700
- 2500 Glenwood Dr Scotts Valley, CA$1.49M62.53,874
- 2504 Glenwood Dr Scotts Valley, CA$821K322,000
- 680 Hawks Hill Rd Scotts Valley, CA$834K432,570
- 25775 Mountain Charlie Rd Los Gatos, CA$911K312,824
- 493 Weston Rd Scotts Valley, CA$843K------
- 2011 Glenwood Dr Scotts Valley, CA$810K321,867
- 306 Hawks Hill Rd Scotts Valley, CA$788K32.52,053
- 820 Weston Rd Scotts Valley, CA$797K422,176
- 601 Weston Rd Scotts Valley, CA$799K332,250
- 2123 Glenwood Dr Scotts Valley, CA$773K321,640
- 760 Weston Rd Scotts Valley, CA$1.19M444,473
Nearby Schools in Scotts Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292