940 Hibriten Dr SE, Lenoir, NC 286453 beds, 3 baths, 2,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Side porch is screened in and is a peaceful place to relax.
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,110 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2110920195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 940 Hibriten Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% greater than in Lenoir, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lenoir.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 940 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$170K332,110
- 948 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$119K311,776
- 925 Enda Pl SE Lenoir, NC$187K321,648
- 932 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$164K31.53,105
- 1006 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$285K32.52,964
- 918 Enda Pl SE Lenoir, NC$178K432,219
- 945 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$136K321,880
- 919 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$142K321,537
- 916 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$343K63.54,018
- 1018 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$156K322,880
- 949 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$124K31.51,664
- 1011 Prestwood Dr SE Lenoir, NC$101K321,814
- 910 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$144K331,837
- 1102 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$88K321,783
- 1009 Randolph Cir SE Lenoir, NC$189K322,196
- 911 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$134K322,104
Nearby Schools in Lenoir
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292