9401 NE Prescott St # 9427, Portland, OR 972202 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, 1200 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $1,530,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: R318381
- Zillow Home ID: 53994177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9401 Ne Prescott Street # 9427
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkrose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Portland, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Parkrose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkrose home values.
- 9437-9439 NE Prescott St Portland, OR$1.07M--1411,520
- 4550 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$211K--2.51,248
- 9424 NE Prescott St Portland, OR$218K321,477
- 9430 NE Prescott St Portland, OR$219K311,451
- 9436 NE Prescott St Portland, OR$209K211,032
- 9345 NE Prescott St # 9391 Portland, OR$1.22M11400
- 4605 NE 95th Ave # 4667 Portland, OR$955K----28,060
- 4504 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$187K211,650
- 9440 NE Prescott St Portland, OR$247K421,588
- 4534 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$188K211,247
- 4544 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$185K311,199
- 4528 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$201K311,128
- 4556 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$122K11776
- 4556 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$126K11--
- 4608 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$211K21884
- 9502 NE Prescott St Portland, OR$198K321,140
- 4616 NE 95th Ave Portland, OR$165K21672
- 9427 NE Campaign St Portland, OR$280K322,889
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.