- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,152 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1990 for $42,900
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: T2739806
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Pending, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 134
- Parcel #: 1417830000
- Zillow Home ID: 45074880
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-95K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Terrace Park home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Terrace Park homes, this home is 9.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Terrace Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% greater than in Tampa, and 440% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Terrace Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Park home values.
|9406 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL||$93K||3||2||1,200|
|9409 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL||$92K||2||1||1,273|
|9408 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL||$87K||2||1||1,312|
|9406 N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$94K||3||2||1,331|
|9404 N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$92K||4||2||1,299|
|9401 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL||$126K||3||1.5||1,404|
|9410 N Connechusett Rd APT A Tampa, FL||$123K||4||2||1,988|
|N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$91K||3||2||1,302|
|9402 N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$91K||3||2||1,302|
|9501 N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$129K||3||2||1,560|
|9412 N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$98K||3||2||1,282|
|9412 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL||$75K||1||1||884|
|9502 N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$84K||3||2||1,036|
|9405 N Hartts Dr Tampa, FL||$65K||1||1||931|
|9509 N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$95K||3||2||1,108|
|9401 N Hartts Dr Tampa, FL||$130K||4||2||1,855|
|9409 N Hartts Dr Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9508 N Connechusett Rd Tampa, FL||$154K||4||2||1,963|
|9413 N Hartts Dr Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9308 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL||$77K||3||1.5||1,055|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!