- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9406 Dixie Ln, Dallas, TX 752283 beds, 3 baths, 2,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,083 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 00000728917000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26847467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9406 Dixie Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% less than in Dallas, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 9414 Dixie Ln Dallas, TX$315K43.52,688
- 1407 Oates Dr Dallas, TX$185K32.51,693
- 1415 Oates Dr Dallas, TX$168K321,767
- 9424 Dixie Ln Dallas, TX$214K42.52,201
- 1425 Oates Dr Dallas, TX$198K32.52,197
- 9474 Sherwood Gln Dallas, TX$246K42.53,117
- 1408 Mapleton Dr Dallas, TX$215K32.52,944
- 1431 Oates Dr Dallas, TX$287K322,391
- 9432 Dixie Ln Dallas, TX$304K42.52,422
- 9481 Sherwood Gln Dallas, TX$210K32.52,551
- 9464 Sherwood Gln Dallas, TX$349K43.53,058
- 1414 Mapleton Dr Dallas, TX$223K43.52,871
- 1411 Oates Dr Dallas, TX--332,500
- 1407 Mapleton Dr Dallas, TX$227K432,713
- 9433 Dixie Ln Dallas, TX$247K432,343
- 9473 Sherwood Gln Dallas, TX$231K432,816
- 9440 Dixie Ln Dallas, TX$306K42.52,736
- 1420 Mapleton Dr Dallas, TX$162K321,768
- 1415 Mapleton Dr Dallas, TX$197K42.52,286
- 1432 Oates Dr Dallas, TX$152K321,591
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!