- Lot: 3,811 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 6,937 all time views
- HOA Fee: $63
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $67
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Tolleson Union High, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,461 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 10234868
- Zillow Home ID: 60975036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $139-174K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85037 home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85037 homes, this home is valued 35% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.1% higher than in Phoenix, and 308.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
- 9309 W Sheridan St1 beds, 1 baths
2,461 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 2005
|9411 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$131K||3||2||1,380|
|9407 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$131K||--||--||1,358|
|9413 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$176K||4||3||2,461|
|9417 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$154K||3||2.5||2,253|
|9405 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$133K||3||2||1,380|
|9403 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$151K||4||3||2,461|
|9415 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||--||2,461|
|9371 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$153K||4||4||2,253|
|9412 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$155K||4||2||2,500|
|9373 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$141K||3||2.5||1,762|
|9419 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$170K||4||2.5||2,461|
|9369 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$155K||4||2||2,461|
|9414 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$145K||3||2.5||1,935|
|9402 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$147K||3||2.5||1,935|
|9425 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$142K||--||--||1,762|
|9423 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$131K||--||--||1,380|
|9367 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$155K||4||2.5||2,461|
|9410 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$151K||4||3.5||2,253|
|9416 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$149K||3||2.5||2,253|
|9408 W Eaton Rd Phoenix, AZ||$149K||3||2.5||2,253|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!