- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
941 Charleston Ct, Gainesville, GA 305013 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $121,900
- Price/sqft: $92
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 01083 001111
- Zillow Home ID: 14849434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 941 Charleston Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.4% less than in Gainesville, and 39.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30501 home values.
- 945 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$180K321,677
- 892 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$101K32--
- 910 Brenau Point Dr Gainesville, GA$281K323,800
- 914 Brenau Point Dr Gainesville, GA$187K321,821
- 953 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$137K321,296
- NE Lakeview Dr Gainesville, GA--------
- 906 Brenau Point Dr Gainesville, GA$179K321,852
- 918 Brenau Point Dr Gainesville, GA$173K321,662
- 935 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$219K321,865
- 942 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$174K321,880
- 946 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$174K322,296
- 938 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$105K321,254
- 902 Brenau Point Dr Gainesville, GA$176K32.51,293
- 952 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$148K321,772
- 922 Brenau Point Dr Gainesville, GA$208K32.51,996
- 959 Charleston Ct Gainesville, GA$145K321,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.