941 Dahlia Pl, Beaumont, CA 922235 beds, 3 baths, 2,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: EV14175868
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 472 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,243 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 419640024
- Zillow Home ID: 79829554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 941 Dahlia Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% greater than in Beaumont, and 63.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92223 home values.
- 947 Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$239K321,648
- 955 Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$254K32.52,076
- Freesia Way Beaumont, CA$274K52.52,582
- Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$273K52.52,582
- 950 Queen Annes Ln Beaumont, CA$266K432,604
- 1471 Freesia Way Beaumont, CA$273K532,582
- 1467 Freesia Way Beaumont, CA$242K431,922
- 956 Queen Annes Ln Beaumont, CA$239K421,922
- 959 Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$273K52.52,582
- 1475 Freesia Way Beaumont, CA$261K532,243
- 1465 Freesia Way Beaumont, CA$258K332,076
- 960 Queen Annes Ln Beaumont, CA$275K532,582
- 954 Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$267K------
- 942 Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$268K422,243
- 1479 Freesia Way Beaumont, CA$274K52.52,582
- 948 Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$246K431,922
- 972 Queen Annes Ln Beaumont, CA$247K32.52,076
- 1463 Freesia Way Beaumont, CA$275K52.52,582
- 963 Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$239K321,648
- 954 Dahlia Pl Beaumont, CA$272K432,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.