- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 2,281 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $282
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,841 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 02670116000
- Zillow Home ID: 59718276
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $699-875K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 17.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|935 Mariana Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$766K||3||3||1,883|
|927 Mariana Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$618K||3||2.5||1,352|
|940 Mariana Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$739K||3||3||1,697|
|915 Mariana Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$861K||4||3||2,154|
|930 Mariana Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$795K||4||3||2,006|
|1721 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$587K||2||1||1,063|
|918 Mariana Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$833K||3||2.5||2,065|
|1646 Schooner Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$743K||3||2.5||1,789|
|1650 Schooner Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$741K||3||3||1,811|
|1642 Schooner Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$747K||3||2.5||1,748|
|1471 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$588K||4||2||1,437|
|1727 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$795K||3||2||2,018|
|1481 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$899K||3||3||2,302|
|1005 Capitola Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$612K||2||1||1,190|
|1638 Schooner Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$753K||3||3||1,806|
|1634 Schooner Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$616K||3||1.5||1,324|
|1461 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$590K||4||2||1,471|
|901 Capitola Rd APT A Santa Cruz, CA||$464K||2||1||1,370|
|1026 Capitola Rd Santa Cruz, CA||--||3||1||1,100|
|1733 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$847K||4||2||2,218|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!