941 N Main St, Glen Ellyn, IL 601372 beds, 1 bath, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $155,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0502408008
- Zillow Home ID: 4428927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 941 N Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% lower than in Glen Ellyn, and 56% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 1N185 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$328K--1.51,791
- 22W386 Emerson Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$191K--1960
- 1N172 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$438K433,182
- 606 Emerson Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$204K--11,075
- 951 N Main St Glen Ellyn, IL--Studio--1,200
- 1N157 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$345K31.51,785
- Main St Glen Ellyn, IL--------
- 1N242 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$214K--1.5960
- 933 N Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$233K31.51,785
- 608 Emerson Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$200K--11,290
- 1N210 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$249K--11,275
- 22W371 Emerson Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$279K211,224
- 1N186 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$416K42.52,398
- 1N246 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$175K--1960
- 1N226 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$285K--2.51,586
- 1N259 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$257K321,394
- 1N232 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$259K32.51,536
- 931 N Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$283K--21,595
- 1N238 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$208K32--
- 1N238 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL----21,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.