- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $452,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $228
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 750 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Brush, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5210200184
- Zillow Home ID: 48952870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $385-603K.
Market guideZillow predicts Wedgwood home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Wedgwood homes, this home is valued 6.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wedgwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% less than in Seattle, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
|9417 44th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$539K||4||2||2,370|
|9405 44th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$514K||3||1||2,170|
|9410 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$468K||2||1.75||1,250|
|9404 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$532K||3||2||2,040|
|9416 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$637K||3||1.75||2,060|
|9410 44th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$567K||3||1.75||1,980|
|4220 NE 95th St Seattle, WA||$558K||4||2.5||2,570|
|9416 44th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$581K||3||2||1,980|
|9404 44th Pl NE Seattle, WA||$546K||3||2||1,610|
|4215 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$671K||6||2.5||2,790|
|9312 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$781K||6||2.75||2,470|
|4204 NE 95th St Seattle, WA||$417K||3||1||1,524|
|4223 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$436K||3||1||1,170|
|9505 44th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$544K||2||1||1,990|
|9308 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$889K||3||3.5||3,140|
|9308 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$805K||3||3.5||3,057|
|9514 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$426K||2||1||1,730|
|9310 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$516K||3||1||1,840|
|4401 NE 95th St Seattle, WA||$617K||4||4||2,090|
|4450 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$621K||4||2.25||2,010|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!