9411 SE 33rd St, Mercer Island, WA 980405 beds, 3 baths, 3,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 249 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,385,000
- Price/sqft: $424
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 880 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4129000030
- Zillow Home ID: 48922369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9411 Se 33rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% greater than in Mercer Island, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mercer Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98040 home values.
- 9407 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.35M42.53,390
- 9413 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.27M42.53,230
- 9409 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.26M42.53,290
- 9403 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.26M433,210
- 9215 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$2.42M54.755,780
- 9405 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.45M42.753,460
- 3455 96th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.41M44.54,160
- 3411 96th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$807K211,690
- 3305 96th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.04M42.52,870
- 9211 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.91M43.54,520
- 3316 94th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.45M453,780
- 9412 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$854K31.5910
- 9203 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.58M53.53,880
- 9428 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$725K21.751,520
- 3303 94th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.26M42.753,610
- 9207 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$2.01M43.54,515
- 9432 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.7M44.254,310
- 9208 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$1.17M43.53,010
- 3312 94th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.65M545,000
- 9422 SE 33rd St Mercer Island, WA$4.73M556,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.