9412 Kilbourne Ct SW, Seattle, WA 981364 beds, 2 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
From Wikipedia.com: Fauntleroy is a neighborhood in the southwest corner of Seattle, Washington. Part of West Seattle and situated on Puget Sound's Fauntleroy Cove (into which Fauntleroy Creek flows from its source in Fauntleroy Park), it faces Vashon Island, Blake Island, and the Kitsap Peninsula to the west. On sunny days, many locations (including from 9412 Kilbourne Court, SW) in the neighborhood offer views of the Olympic Mountains, which are about 40 miles to the west. The neighborhood adjoins Lincoln Park to the north. Within Fauntleroy is an area known as Endolyne (the "end of the line" of the Fauntleroy Park streetcar route in the early 1900s). Fauntleroy is home to a Washington State Ferries terminal, providing service to Vashon Island and Southworth. The neighborhood, creek, and park all take their name from the cove. Central to the Fauntleroy neighborhood are Fauntleroy Church (United Church of Christ), Fauntleroy YMCA, and the closed Fauntleroy School, which now houses a child care center, caterer, rental auditorium and meeting rooms, and several other business tenants. An all-volunteer, community-based organization (Fauntleroy Community Association) founded in the early 1980s brings neighbors together to address local issues such as environmental quality, traffic and parking.
- Lot: 5,118 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $611,809
- Price/sqft: $271
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain, Park
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ L, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ See Remarks, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2487200626
- Zillow Home ID: 48804365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9412 Kilbourne Court Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fauntleroy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% less than in Seattle, and 46.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fauntleroy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fauntleroy home values.
- 9412 Kilbourne Ct SW Seattle, WA$477K422,260
- 9323 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$576K31.51,710
- 9418 Kilbourne Ct SW Seattle, WA$621K321,910
- 9361 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$646K31.752,180
- 9403 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.01M52.53,210
- 9420 Kilbourne Ct SW Seattle, WA$603K42.252,680
- 9401 Kilbourne Ct SW Seattle, WA$752K42.252,450
- 4418 SW Roxbury Pl Seattle, WA$947K523,410
- 9418 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$753K12.52,600
- 9422 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$460K421,780
- 9426 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$404K311,190
- 9412 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$626K31.752,600
- 9430 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$429K221,320
- 9409 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$605K41.751,960
- 9408 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$494K311,510
- 9440 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$641K42.52,080
- 9309 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$834K42.753,990
- 4500 SW Roxbury Pl Seattle, WA$930K32.52,440
- 9417 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.17M32.753,840
- 9402 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$581K41.52,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.