9415 De Sapin, San Antonio, TX 782543 beds, 2 baths, 1,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2002
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 270 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,086 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 182220030200
- Zillow Home ID: 26440365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9415 De Sapin
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Guilbeau Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77% higher than in San Antonio, and 171.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Guilbeau Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Guilbeau Park home values.
- 9411 De Sapin San Antonio, TX$128K32.51,715
- 9419 De Sapin San Antonio, TX$134K431,850
- 9410 De Chene San Antonio, TX$125K321,460
- 9414 De Chene San Antonio, TX$141K42.52,306
- 9407 De Sapin San Antonio, TX$150K32.52,306
- 9406 De Chene San Antonio, TX$106K331,498
- 9418 De Sapin San Antonio, TX$111K321,336
- 9414 De Sapin San Antonio, TX$109K321,514
- 9211 De Frene San Antonio, TX$112K321,175
- 9422 De Sapin San Antonio, TX$137K42.51,980
- 9410 De Sapin San Antonio, TX$135K331,879
- 9211 Peuplier San Antonio, TX$130K32.51,880
- 9207 Peuplier San Antonio, TX$163K432,306
- 9215 Peuplier San Antonio, TX$144K42.52,306
- 9203 Peuplier San Antonio, TX$105K321,129
- 9406 De Sapin San Antonio, TX$113K321,341
- 9219 Peuplier San Antonio, TX$131K32.51,715
- 9215 De Frene San Antonio, TX$115K321,432
- 9147 Peuplier San Antonio, TX$139K42.52,198
- 9402 De Chene San Antonio, TX$151K42.52,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.