- Lot: 5,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $255
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 100 sqft
- Partial basement, 730 sqft
- Security System
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ U, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ U, Living room location \ U, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Brush, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 14, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5101404351
- Zillow Home ID: 48946663
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $438-660K.
Market guideZillow predicts Wedgwood home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Wedgwood homes, this home is valued 4.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wedgwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% lower than in Seattle, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
|9413 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$630K||4||2.5||1,830|
|9421 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$528K||3||1||1,530|
|9427 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$431K||3||2.5||1,640|
|2354 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$791K||4||3||3,480|
|2350 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$581K||3||2||1,698|
|2346 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$381K||2||1||1,060|
|2339 NE 95th St Seattle, WA||$519K||4||2.5||1,770|
|2347 NE 95th St Seattle, WA||$468K||3||2.5||1,770|
|2345 NE 95th St Seattle, WA||$782K||6||2||2,970|
|2342 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$383K||2||1||1,060|
|2353 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$608K||5||2.75||2,300|
|9412 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$481K||3||1.5||1,570|
|9428 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$616K||2||1.75||1,890|
|2338 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$1.21M||5||5.5||4,790|
|9221 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$637K||4||3||2,240|
|9406 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$596K||3||2.5||1,770|
|9404 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$672K||3||2.75||2,920|
|2347 NE 94th St Seattle, WA||$926K||4||4||3,490|
|9502 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$810K||--||--||7,168|
|2335 NE 95th St Seattle, WA||$381K||2||1||980|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!