942 Astor Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 303103 beds, 2 baths, 1,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Also has hardwood floors and large fenced back yard. Convenient to Marta, Shopping, Downtown Atlanta, and Hartsfield-Jackson Airport!
- Lot: 10,202 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $72,500
- Price/sqft: $64
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 14 01220008006
- Zillow Home ID: 35837424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 942 Astor Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sylvan Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Atlanta, and 145.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sylvan Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sylvan Hills home values.
- 946 Astor Ave SW Atlanta, GA$48K321,025
- 936 Astor Ave SW Atlanta, GA$44K221,517
- Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$50K211,424
- Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$32K42.51,660
- Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$41K211,183
- Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$41K311,325
- Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$51K311,443
- Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$24K211,027
- 952 Astor Ave SW Atlanta, GA$52K211,352
- 930 Astor Ave SW Atlanta, GA$43K221,321
- 924 Astor Ave SW Atlanta, GA$48K311,182
- 960 Astor Ave SW Atlanta, GA$37K31984
- 924 Astor Ave SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$52K31--
- 1947 Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$52K321,358
- 1948 Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$41K311,227
- Astor Ave Atlanta, GA--------
- 942 Astor Ave SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$44K31--
- 1940 Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$41K311,300
- 964 Astor Ave SW Atlanta, GA$38K211,025
- 1939 Sylvan Ridge Dr SW Atlanta, GA$39K311,233
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.