- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 794 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- 912 sqft basement
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,544 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:77 B:143 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 60018858
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 21.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 14.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
|941 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$311K||3||2.5||2,143|
|943 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$271K||4||2||1,194|
|948 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$267K||3||1.5||1,500|
|936 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$298K||3||2||1,848|
|954 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$305K||4||2.5||2,072|
|945 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$272K||4||2.5||1,194|
|304 Broadview Rd Cheshire, CT||$248K||3||2.01||1,324|
|939 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$308K||3||2.5||2,085|
|953 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$288K||4||2||1,544|
|298 Broadview Rd Cheshire, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,242|
|961 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$264K||3||1.5||1,420|
|315 Broadview Rd Cheshire, CT||$262K||3||1.5||1,492|
|301 Broadview Rd Cheshire, CT||$298K||3||2||2,011|
|397 Sharon Dr Cheshire, CT||$292K||4||3||1,588|
|371 Sharon Dr Cheshire, CT||$352K||4||3||2,286|
|970 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$265K||3||1.5||1,452|
|405 Sharon Dr Cheshire, CT||$360K||3||3.5||1,915|
|977 Ott Dr Cheshire, CT||$252K||5||2||1,248|
|357 Sharon Dr Cheshire, CT||$299K||3||2||1,712|
|128 Broadview Rd Cheshire, CT||$248K||2||1||1,288|
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!