9421 NW Germantown Rd, Portland, OR 972312 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $265,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 936 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 300 sqft
- Security System
- View: Park, Water
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1921
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: R169405
- Zillow Home ID: 53870285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9421 Nw Germantown Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Park - Linnton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% lower than in Portland, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Park - Linnton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Park - Linnton home values.
- 9437 NW Germantown Rd Portland, OR$465K322,301
- 9401 NW Germantown Rd Portland, OR$253K211,016
- 9335 NW Roseway Ave Portland, OR$435K422,592
- 9505 NW Germantown Rd Portland, OR$387K22.51,352
- 9240 NW Roseway Ave Portland, OR$492K432,700
- 9416 NW Harbor Blvd Portland, OR$489K32.52,366
- 9360 NW Harbor Blvd Portland, OR$394K321,946
- 9440 NW Harbor Blvd Portland, OR$277K221,308
- 9418 NW Roseway Ave Portland, OR$391K422,500
- 9512 NW Germantown Rd Portland, OR$266K31.51,532
- 9447 NW Roseway Ave Portland, OR$238K311,480
- 9315 NW Maybrook Ave Portland, OR--31.52,155
- 9442-9446 NW Roseway Ave Portland, OR$241K21.51,100
- 9505 NW Harbor Blvd Portland, OR$391K41.51,824
- 9317 NW Germantown Rd Portland, OR$491K422,133
- 9450-9452 NW Roseway Ave Portland, OR$241K43952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.