943 New York Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112035 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,999 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 048870058
- Zillow Home ID: 30659475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 943 New York Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Flatbush, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 266.7% higher than in New York, and 13.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Flatbush home values.
- 941 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$501K----2,080
- 945 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$449K----3,192
- 939 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$514K----2,230
- 947 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$478K----3,275
- 951 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$474K321,540
- 953 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$517K----3,300
- 955 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$522K----3,300
- 931 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$513K----2,360
- 957 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$519K----3,300
- 270 E 34th St # 16 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 270 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$517K----3,426
- 266 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$392K----1,326
- 272 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$555K----3,426
- 264 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$387K----1,326
- 276 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$521K----3,288
- 262 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$443K441,489
- 959 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$487K----3,120
- 278 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$539K53.53,444
- 260 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$410K----1,489
- 961 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$469K----3,120
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.