943 Whitley Rd, Middlesex, NC 275573 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1080 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 11K99005J
- Zillow Home ID: 69113538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 943 Whitley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27557, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Middlesex, and 87% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27557 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middlesex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27557 home values.
- 943 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$90K31.51,100
- Barnes Rd NC$108K321,826
- State Road 2109 NC$109K321,716
- 955 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$91K321,056
- 968 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$95K321,568
- 990 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$95K321,560
- 950 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$89K321,456
- 821 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$90K421,440
- 104 Falcon Run Middlesex, NC$86K321,452
- 1022 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$87K421,452
- 930 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$95K321,568
- 108 Falcon Run Middlesex, NC$95K321,568
- 1040 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$83K321,456
- 900 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$92K321,716
- 44 Barnes Rd Middlesex, NC$63K32998
- 44 Barnes Rd Middlesex, NC--------
- 112 Falcon Run Middlesex, NC$92K421,545
- 145 Ridgewood Dr Middlesex, NC$94K321,716
- 811 Whitley Rd Middlesex, NC$114K321,728
- 144 Ridgewood Dr Middlesex, NC$111K421,970
Nearby Schools in Middlesex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292