943 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL 328244 beds, 2 baths, 1,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $193,200
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Pets OK With Approval, Playground
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,929 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 352429936300990
- Zillow Home ID: 82090815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 943 Windrose Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32824 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 96.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.1% greater than in Orange, and 143.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32824 home values.
- 937 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$190K42.52,506
- 949 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$165K321,692
- 931 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$164K321,692
- 717 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$231K62.53,016
- 723 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$169K321,564
- 705 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$189K633,016
- 729 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$197K42.52,723
- 925 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$177K421,929
- 735 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$170K321,692
- 942 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$171K321,692
- 948 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$155K321,564
- 936 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$272K653,514
- 919 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$233K643,514
- 741 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$228K643,514
- 618 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$168K321,564
- 612 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$171K421,929
- 624 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$284K643,514
- 930 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$172K321,564
- 606 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$172K321,692
- 747 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL$170K321,692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.