- Built in 2006
- Views: 2,569 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Wood, FHA/VA approved \ Y, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Types \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ Owner Finance, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 32, Unit Features \ Alarm System, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Unit Features \ Yard, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Parcel #: 5347200179
- Zillow Home ID: 80110424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-318K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roxhill home values will increase 9.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Roxhill homes, this home is valued 12.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxhill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Seattle, and 3.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxhill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxhill home values.
- 9809 34th Ave SW3 beds, 1.5 baths
2,230 sqft, 6,300 sqft lot, built in 1942
|9424 35th Ave SW # B Seattle, WA||$290K||3||2.5||1,390|
|9436 35th Ave SW UNIT B Seattle, WA||$291K||3||2||1,396|
|9430 35th Ave SW UNIT A Seattle, WA||$271K||3||2||1,300|
|9424 35th Ave SW # A Seattle, WA||$290K||3||2.5||1,390|
|9436 35th Ave SW UNIT A Seattle, WA||$275K||3||--||1,300|
|9442 35th Ave SW UNIT C Seattle, WA||$243K||3||2.5||1,020|
|9420 35th Ave SW # A Seattle, WA||$268K||3||2.5||1,260|
|9420 35th Ave SW # B Seattle, WA||$273K||2||2.5||1,330|
|9442 35th Ave SW UNIT B Seattle, WA||$250K||3||2.5||1,140|
|9420 35th Ave SW # C Seattle, WA||$273K||3||2.5||1,330|
|9442 35th Ave SW UNIT A Seattle, WA||$239K||3||2.5||1,020|
|9432 35th Ave SW UNIT A Seattle, WA||$255K||2||3||1,165|
|9432 35th Ave SW UNIT B Seattle, WA||$243K||2||2||1,100|
|9440 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$407K||4||1.5||2,000|
|9426 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$305K||2||1||1,620|
|9434 35th Ave SW UNIT A Seattle, WA||$248K||2||2.25||1,120|
|9434 35th Ave SW UNIT B Seattle, WA||$248K||2||2.25||1,100|
|9420 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$317K||2||2.25||1,288|
|9422 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$287K||2||2.5||1,288|
|9433 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$323K||3||1.75||1,410|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!