- Built in 1997
- 200 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,680 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space, 220 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $118,500
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 3661340
- Flooring: Other
- Security System
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Appliances Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Patio, Garage Features \ Access from Unit, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Subtype \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Dwelling Type \ Attached, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Maint Fee Freq \ Monthly, Maint Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Maint Fee Includes \ Property Management, Maint Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Basement Detail \ Finished, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Appliances Equipment \ Dryer, Appliances Equipment \ Washer, House Faces \ West, Style \ Colonial, Appliances Equipment \ Security System, Style \ Townhouse, Appliances Equipment \ Sump Pump, Maint Fee Includes \ Exterior Building, Maint Fee Includes \ Reserve Fund, Living Area Source \ Realist, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Geocode Source \ Imported, Association \ NORMMLS
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,229 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 4102386
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35372698
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-171K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44067 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Northfield as a whole. Among 44067 homes, this home is 35.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Northfield, and 21% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44067 home values.
|9431 Preakness Dr APT B Northfield, OH||$107K||2||2||1,020|
|9431 Preakness Dr APT D Northfield, OH||$107K||2||2||1,020|
|9431 Preakness Dr APT A Northfield, OH||$112K||2||2||1,020|
|9431 Preakness Dr APT E Northfield, OH||$107K||2||2||1,020|
|9431 Preakness Dr APT F Northfield, OH||$112K||2||3||1,020|
|Preakness Dr APT A Northfield, OH||$119K||2||2||1,020|
|9423 Preakness Dr APT A Northfield, OH||$119K||2||2.5||1,020|
|9423 Preakness Dr APT B Northfield, OH||$112K||2||2.5||1,020|
|9423 Preakness Dr APT C Northfield, OH||$112K||2||2.5||1,020|
|63 Canter Ln APT F Northfield, OH||$124K||2||3||1,020|
|62 Canter Ln APT A Northfield, OH||$108K||2||2||1,020|
|9423 Preakness Dr APT D Northfield, OH||$107K||2||2||1,020|
|63 Canter Ln APT E Northfield, OH||$108K||2||2||1,020|
|62 Canter Ln APT B Northfield, OH||$114K||2||3||1,020|
|9423 Preakness Dr APT E Northfield, OH||$108K||2||2||1,020|
|62 Canter Ln APT C Northfield, OH||$106K||2||2||1,020|
|63 Canter Ln APT D Northfield, OH||$107K||2||2||1,020|
|9423 Preakness Dr APT F Northfield, OH||$108K||2||2||1,020|
|62 Canter Ln APT D Northfield, OH||$107K||2||2||1,020|
|63 Canter Ln APT C Northfield, OH||$108K||2||2||1,020|
Nearby Schools in Northfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!