- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9434 High Meadow Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $61,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1207990388
- Zillow Home ID: 82985781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9434 High Meadow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Regency market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 80.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8% lower than in Jacksonville, and 174.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Regency home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Regency home values.
- 9436 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$99K321,380
- 9432 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$87K32.51,380
- 9438 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$88K32.51,380
- 9430 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$86K32.51,404
- 9436 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$154K32.51,388
- 9440 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$88K32.51,380
- 9433 Sentry Dr Jacksonville, FL$91K32.51,380
- 9431 Sentry Dr Jacksonville, FL$85K231,380
- 9435 Sentry Dr Jacksonville, FL$92K32.51,380
- 9442 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$77K22.51,380
- 9437 Sentry Dr Jacksonville, FL$93K32.51,380
- 9429 Sentry Dr Jacksonville, FL$88K32.51,404
- Chapin Ln Jacksonville, FL--------
- 9439 Sentry Dr Jacksonville, FL$92K32.51,380
- 9444 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$85K32.51,404
- 9441 Sentry Dr Jacksonville, FL$87K32.51,388
- 9435 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL--32.51,411
- 9437 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL--32.51,411
- 9439 High Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL--32.51,411
- 9443 Sentry Dr Jacksonville, FL$91K331,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.