- Built in 1910
- Views: 407 all time views
- HOA Fee: $478
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $381
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 59
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: W:13 P:03046 S:078
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 103864787
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $311-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Dorchester home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among North Dorchester homes, this home is valued 14.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.4% higher than in Boston, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
|Other Units in this Building (24)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 942-944 Dorchester Ave|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!