- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
944 Douglas Ave, Providence, RI 029086 beds, 2 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0790139 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66080211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 944 Douglas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wanskuck, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% higher than in Providence, and 221% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wanskuck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wanskuck home values.
- 948 Douglas Ave Providence, RI--312,392
- 940 Douglas Tpke Burrillville, RI$159K22.51,152
- 950 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$162K432,016
- 950 Douglas Tpke Burrillville, RI$150K211,024
- 938 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$195K532,641
- 939 Douglas Tpke Burrillville, RI$275K421,843
- 951 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$204K211,700
- 135 Seamans St Providence, RI$186K------
- 135 Seamans St UNIT 1 Providence, RI$153K32.51,632
- 135 Seamans St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$114K31.51,404
- 969 Douglas Ave Providence, RI--------
- 140 Seamans St Providence, RI$140K431,900
- 136 Seamans St Providence, RI$143K632,656
- 128 Seamans St Providence, RI$126K432,080
- 124 Seamans St Providence, RI$138K432,160
- 961 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$162K832,758
- 969 Douglas Ave Providence, RI--Studio----
- 973 Douglas Ave Providence, RI--Studio--15,725
- 975 Douglas Tpke Burrillville, RI$227K412,124
- 970 Douglas Tpke Burrillville, RI$216K32.51,397
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.