944 W 30th St, Loveland, CO 805383 beds, 2 baths, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $209,999
- Price/sqft: $158
- Finished basement, 384 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: R0346055
- Zillow Home ID: 13879544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 944 W 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in Loveland, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 940 W 30th St Loveland, CO$196K321,725
- 2908 Duffield Ave Loveland, CO$186K321,353
- 925 W 29th St Loveland, CO$164K411,362
- 917 W 29th St Loveland, CO$209K322,554
- 939 W 30th St Loveland, CO$210K321,942
- 3004 Duffield Ave Loveland, CO$291K543,937
- 914 W 30th St Loveland, CO$186K31.51,585
- 913 W 29th St Loveland, CO$180K311,591
- 3007 Douglas Ave Loveland, CO$229K432,346
- 3008 Duffield Ave Loveland, CO$208K311,594
- 910 W 30th St Loveland, CO$180K321,236
- 1002 W 30th St Loveland, CO$207K21.51,568
- 3011 Douglas Ave Loveland, CO$199K31.751,658
- 3006 Douglas Ave Loveland, CO$189K321,794
- 3012 Duffield Ave Loveland, CO$210K322,058
- 2901 Duffield Ave Loveland, CO$183K321,469
- 1003 W 30th St Loveland, CO$215K331,801
- 907 W 29th St Loveland, CO$208K322,088
- 911 W 30th St Loveland, CO$235K421,939
- 3015 Douglas Ave Loveland, CO$228K31.752,661
Nearby Schools in Loveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292