9440 E Hidden Hill Ln, Lone Tree, CO 801245 beds, 5 baths, 4,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* 5 bath
* Approx. 4,694 Finished Square Feet
* Two Story
* Ades Design Builder Home
* Located in Beautiful Heritage Hills
* Tile Roof
* Beautiful Private Backyard Sanctuary
* Large .24 Acre Lot
* Hot Tub
* Water Fall
* Refinished Hardwood Floors
* New Interior Paint
* Iron and Wood Railings
* Upgraded Carpet
* Two Gas Fireplaces
* Two A/C Units
* Two Furnaces
* Main Floor Office
* Spacious Kitchen with Natural Cherry Cabinets, Granite, Stainless, Double Oven, Large Island and Walk in Pantry
* Professionally Finished Basement
* Wet Bar with Granite and Cherry Cabinets
* Private Master Suite
* Beautiful Master Bath with Large Walk In Closet
Location, location, location. This fabulous Ades Design Builders home is a rare opportunity in the Summit of Heritage Hills. Designed by the award winning James Group Architects, this Ades Design Home is elegant and dramatic yet comfortable and cozy.
The main floor includes a natural cherry and granite kitchen with new hardware, stainless steel, custom window coverings, island, pantry, two eating areas all with a southern exposure to make your days bright. The sunken great room includes a custom mantel, gas fireplace and built ins for your most grand flat screen and stereo. The living and dining room are decorated and ready to go for your next formal gathering. The main floor also includes a laundry room, powder room, and office.
The upper floor has plenty of room for your family to grow with four big bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The spacious private master suite includes a five piece bath with jetted tub, huge walk in closet, sculptured carpet, plantation shutters, wood trim ceiling, new paint, cherry cabinets, fan and a south western exposure for those that like to sleep in. The second large bedroom includes private bath, walk in closet and custom window coverings. Two additional bedrooms include a Jack and Jill bath with cherry cabinets, tile floor and huge closets.
The professionally finished basement has a cherry and granite wet bar, custom wood trim, full bath, pedestal sink, family room, large bedroom, and storage.
The grounds of this home are truly special as the owner shows off her master gardening skills. Twenty one mature trees and flowering bushes accent the gardens and water feature. The backyard includes paved and lighted eating area, path, covered deck, privacy fence, hot tub, koi pond, water fall, perennial and humming birds. Come and enjoy the peace and relaxation.
Other upgrades include tile roof, new paint, upgraded carpet, three car garage, new hot water heaters, two AC units, two furnaces, dog door with run, custom security doors, custom wood trim, new carpet, custom window coverings.
Heritage Hills is located in a prime location, minutes from I-25, light rail, Park Meadows Mall, Sky Ridge Medical Center, shopping and dining. This gated community includes two pools and tennis court and the coveted Lone Tree Elementary is just a short walk away. HOA dues are incredibly low at $187 per year.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2115640758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9440 E Hidden Hill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% greater than in Lone Tree, and 9.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 9440 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$856K554,808
- 9414 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$799K332,519
- 9411 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$805K443,439
- 9441 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$841K553,544
- 9480 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$829K554,522
- 9385 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$792K444,161
- 9286 E Hidden Hill Ct Lone Tree, CO$812K443,133
- 9274 E Hidden Hill Ct Littleton, CO$812K443,430
- 9386 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$823K443,401
- 9479 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$900K455,025
- 9262 E Hidden Hill Ct Lone Tree, CO$873K443,263
- 9506 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$842K652,978
- 9357 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$1.02M443,542
- 9310 E Hidden Hill Ct Littleton, CO$1.04M443,768
- 9384 E Aspen Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$644K332,966
- 9400 E Aspen Hill Ln Littleton, CO$715K453,849
- 9358 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$966K443,415
- 9281 E Hidden Hill Ct Littleton, CO$811K553,516
- 9416 E Aspen Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$766K64.55,510
- 9250 E Hidden Hill Ct Littleton, CO$851K44.55,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!