9440 E Hidden Hill Ln, Lone Tree, CO 80124
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $3,316/mo
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:4,800 sq ft
- Lot:10,454 sqft
- Year Built:1999
- Heating Type:Forced air
* 5 bath
* Approx. 4,694 Finished Square Feet
* Two Story
* Ades Design Builder Home
* Located in Beautiful Heritage Hills
* Tile Roof
* Beautiful Private Backyard Sanctuary
* Large .24 Acre Lot
* Hot Tub
* Water Fall
* Refinished Hardwood Floors
* New Interior Paint
* Iron and Wood Railings
* Upgraded Carpet
* Two Gas Fireplaces
* Two A/C Units
* Two Furnaces
* Main Floor Office
* Spacious Kitchen with Natural Cherry Cabinets, Granite, Stainless, Double Oven, Large Island and Walk in Pantry
* Professionally Finished Basement
* Wet Bar with Granite and Cherry Cabinets
* Private Master Suite
* Beautiful Master Bath with Large Walk In Closet
Location, location, location. This fabulous Ades Design Builders home is a rare opportunity in the Summit of Heritage Hills. Designed by the award winning James Group Architects, this Ades Design Home is elegant and dramatic yet comfortable and cozy.
The main floor includes a natural cherry and granite kitchen with new hardware, stainless steel, custom window coverings, island, pantry, two eating areas all with a southern exposure to make your days bright. The sunken great room includes a custom mantel, gas fireplace and built ins for your most grand flat screen and stereo. The living and dining room are decorated and ready to go for your next formal gathering. The main floor also includes a laundry room, powder room, and office.
The upper floor has plenty of room for your family to grow with four big bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The spacious private master suite includes a five piece bath with jetted tub, huge walk in closet, sculptured carpet, plantation shutters, wood trim ceiling, new paint, cherry cabinets, fan and a south western exposure for those that like to sleep in. The second large bedroom includes private bath, walk in closet and custom window coverings. Two additional bedrooms include a Jack and Jill bath with cherry cabinets, tile floor and huge closets.
The professionally finished basement has a cherry and granite wet bar, custom wood trim, full bath, pedestal sink, family room, large bedroom, and storage.
The grounds of this home are truly special as the owner shows off her master gardening skills. Twenty one mature trees and flowering bushes accent the gardens and water feature. The backyard includes paved and lighted eating area, path, covered deck, privacy fence, hot tub, koi pond, water fall, perennial and humming birds. Come and enjoy the peace and relaxation.
Other upgrades include tile roof, new paint, upgraded carpet, three car garage, new hot water heaters, two AC units, two furnaces, dog door with run, custom security doors, custom wood trim, new carpet, custom window coverings.
Heritage Hills is located in a prime location, minutes from I-25, light rail, Park Meadows Mall, Sky Ridge Medical Center, shopping and dining. This gated community includes two pools and tennis court and the coveted Lone Tree Elementary is just a short walk away. HOA dues are incredibly low at $187 per year.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Middle SchoolCresthill
- Neighborhood NameHeritage Hill
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictDouglas
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID2115640758
- Elementary SchoolAcres Green
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- High SchoolHighlands Ranch
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$584,232||$508K – $666K||+$20,570||$121||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,316/mo||$2.2K – $4.7K/mo||+$140||$0.69||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 80124 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Lone Tree as a whole. Among 80124 homes, this home is valued 54.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.8% higher than in Lone Tree, and 76.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
Neighborhood for 9440 E Hidden Hill Lane
- 9440 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$889K55.04,808
- 9414 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$674K33.02,519
- 9411 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$782K44.03,439
- 9441 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$812K55.03,544
- 9480 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$769K55.04,522
- 9385 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$780K44.04,161
- 9286 E Hidden Hill Ct Lone Tree, CO$735K44.03,133
- 9274 E Hidden Hill Ct Littleton, CO$768K44.03,430
- 9386 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$771K44.03,401
- 9479 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$963K45.05,025
- 9262 E Hidden Hill Ct Lone Tree, CO$773K44.03,263
- 9506 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$788K65.02,978
- 9357 E Hidden Hill Ln Littleton, CO$812K44.03,542
- 9310 E Hidden Hill Ct Littleton, CO$969K44.03,768
- 9384 E Aspen Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$619K33.02,966
- 9400 E Aspen Hill Ln Littleton, CO$738K45.03,849
- 9358 E Hidden Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$799K44.03,415
- 9281 E Hidden Hill Ct Lone Tree, CO$780K55.03,516
- 9416 E Aspen Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$825K65.05,829
- 9250 E Hidden Hill Ct Littleton, CO$834K44.55,176
Nearby Schools in Lone Tree
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005