This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 902 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 242 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $99,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Fitness
- Community Features \ Gated Community
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering \ Wood
- Furnishings \ Furnished
- Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Detached
- HOA Common Assn \ None
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ One Story
- Property Style \ Condo
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ None
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail
- Utilities \ Cable Available
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 162431914801102
- Zillow Home ID: 71094579
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-168K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 263.8% greater than in Orange, and 752.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!