- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9449 Nottingham Rd, Detroit, MI 482242 beds, 1 bath, 725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $10,800
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 21066835
- Zillow Home ID: 88211084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9449 Nottingham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Detroit, and 577% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
999 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1940
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 9457 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$36K311,000
- 9443 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$37K--1704
- 9463 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$37K--1814
- 9435 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$40K21677
- 9469 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$37K--2828
- 9429 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$32K--1704
- 9423 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$37K--21,080
- 9450 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$29K--1722
- 9456 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$33K--1902
- 9417 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$47K--1704
- 9450 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$55K331,333
- 9430 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$36K411,568
- 9440 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$32K21720
- 9411 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$48K--2978
- 9434 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$32K--1725
- 9424 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$31K31.5922
- 9430 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$40K------
- 9745 Berkshire St Detroit, MI$31K31786
- 9478 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$43K--1819
- 9741 Berkshire St Detroit, MI$44K21755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.