945 Capitola Way, Santa Clara, CA 950514 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 450 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,633 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 29044039
- Zillow Home ID: 19596358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 945 Capitola Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Santa Clara, and 20.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 939 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$906K321,733
- 949 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$938K421,845
- 959 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$1.13M532,411
- 3366 Solano Ct Santa Clara, CA$1.11M42.52,261
- 969 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$874K321,733
- 935 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$1.1M422,120
- 940 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$939K421,845
- 944 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$1.1M422,128
- 3376 Solano Ct Santa Clara, CA$1.13M532,411
- 934 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$968K321,750
- 975 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$1.21M542,633
- 950 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$964K531,962
- 3356 Solano Ct Santa Clara, CA$1.39M53.53,137
- 929 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$1.18M43.52,633
- 928 Perreira Dr Santa Clara, CA$964K421,845
- 979 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$845K321,535
- 3367 Solano Ct Santa Clara, CA$891K321,535
- 3355 Brookdale Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.14M522,349
- 954 Capitola Way Santa Clara, CA$1.25M43.52,633
- 3365 Brookdale Dr Santa Clara, CA$916K321,733
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.