945 Marlyce Ln, Hemet, CA 925433 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $145,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Pets Welcome!
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Parcel #: 447335015
- Zillow Home ID: 17983679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 945 Marlyce Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92543 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 143.6% higher than in Hemet, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92543 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hemet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92543 home values.
- 935 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$120K221,012
- 955 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$123K221,012
- 940 Evelyn Way Hemet, CA$127K221,150
- 925 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$126K31.51,120
- 26883 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$105K21792
- 950 Evelyn Way Hemet, CA$152K31.751,435
- 1080 Marion Ave Hemet, CA$161K21.751,548
- 1000 Evelyn Way Hemet, CA$125K21.751,161
- 915 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$118K21.751,012
- 940 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$121K221,012
- 930 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$149K31.751,120
- 950 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$120K21.751,012
- 26897 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$154K321,332
- 1060 Marion Ave Hemet, CA$137K21911
- 102 Marion Hemet, CA$167K321,456
- 920 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$141K221,012
- 26882 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$94K31792
- 1010 Evelyn Way Hemet, CA$141K221,423
- 1081 Shellie Ln Hemet, CA$110K21992
- 905 Marlyce Ln Hemet, CA$123K221,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.