- Built in 1978
- HOA Fee: $275
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $130,067
- Price/sqft: $127
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Tennis Court
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 1,021 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00518 B:00153C L:00004B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56085323
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 54% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Methuen, and 51% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01844 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Methuen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (115)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 945 Riverside Dr|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
1-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!