- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
945 Victoria St, Costa Mesa, CA 926274 beds, 2 baths, 1,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $430,000
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,235 sqft
- Parcel #: 42244225
- Zillow Home ID: 25463769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 945 Victoria Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92627 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Costa Mesa, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92627 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Costa Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92627 home values.
- 2136 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$557K311,265
- 935 Victoria St Costa Mesa, CA$558K421,237
- 2132 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA--321,033
- 2139 President Pl Costa Mesa, CA$561K311,330
- 2141 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$628K421,471
- 2135 President Pl Costa Mesa, CA$526K311,034
- 2128 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$541K311,034
- 2139 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$521K311,034
- 963 Victoria St Costa Mesa, CA$498K311,034
- 2131 President Pl Costa Mesa, CA$494K311,034
- 2135 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$523K311,034
- 943 Governor St Costa Mesa, CA$534K311,034
- 949 Governor St Costa Mesa, CA$554K311,034
- 2124 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$728K332,200
- 939 Governor St Costa Mesa, CA$581K------
- 953 Governor St Costa Mesa, CA$601K311,034
- 925 Victoria St Costa Mesa, CA$607K421,398
- 2131 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$566K311,265
- 2136 President Pl Costa Mesa, CA--321,033
- 2127 President Pl Costa Mesa, CA$481K311,034
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!