- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,255 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 21515142
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Mountain
- Sewer \ Connected, Lot Size Source \ Appraiser, Status \ Active, Construction Status \ Existing, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Spa \ None, Window Cover \ Stay, Guest Facilities \ None, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Security \ None, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Source of SqFt \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Construction \ Slump Block, Fence \ Block, Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Gas \ SWG, RV Parking \ None, Water \ City Water, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ VA, Extra Room \ Storage, Municipality\Zoning \ Tucson - R1, Family Room \ Family Room, # of Stories \ 1.0, Area \ East
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,225 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 133331100
- Zillow Home ID: 8531936
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $189-258K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85710 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Tucson as a whole. Among 85710 homes, this home is 44% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Tucson, and 61.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85710 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85710 home values.
|9442 E 3rd St Tucson, AZ||$230K||4||2||2,274|
|9456 E 3rd St Tucson, AZ||$235K||--||2||2,274|
|9449 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$232K||--||2.5||2,225|
|9441 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$238K||--||2.5||2,399|
|9455 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$225K||--||2||2,274|
|9451 E 3rd St Tucson, AZ||$179K||--||2||1,580|
|9443 E 3rd St Tucson, AZ||$261K||5||3||3,072|
|9457 E 3rd St Tucson, AZ||$227K||4||2||2,229|
|9434 E 3rd St Tucson, AZ||$228K||--||2||2,274|
|9433 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$233K||--||2.5||2,250|
|9435 E 3rd St Tucson, AZ||$223K||4||2||2,125|
|9462 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$233K||--||2.5||2,587|
|9460 E Rosewood St Tucson, AZ||$272K||4||3||3,200|
|9452 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$222K||--||2.5||2,225|
|9450 E Rosewood St Tucson, AZ||$235K||--||2.5||2,225|
|9468 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$228K||4||3||2,349|
|9470 E Rosewood St Tucson, AZ||$245K||--||3||2,059|
|9426 E 3rd St Tucson, AZ||$225K||--||2.5||2,225|
|9425 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$235K||--||2.5||2,468|
|9442 E Barrudean Hills St Tucson, AZ||$241K||--||2||2,526|
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!