9451 Maple Way, Indianapolis, IN 462682 beds, 2 baths, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2009
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 490317100049000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1201527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9451 Maple Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 9449 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$84K21.51,234
- 9453 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$87K31.51,406
- 9437 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$85K221,463
- 9441 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$85K211,463
- 9447 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$88K31.51,406
- 9465 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$87K31.51,406
- 9477 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$106K221,463
- 9463 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$83K221,234
- 9461 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$74K221,234
- 9461 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$81K21.51,234
- 9487 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$85K211,463
- 9436 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$78K211,463
- 9440 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$81K211,463
- 9505 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$90K331,406
- 9475 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$89K221,463
- 9459 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$90K31.51,406
- 9507 Maple Way Indianapolis, IN$82K2--1,234
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!