A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,189 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,718 all time views
- HOA Fee: $51
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $329,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Desert Ridge, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Private, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Three or More Levels, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,585 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 31201447
- Zillow Home ID: 50201334
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts Augusta Ranch home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Augusta Ranch homes, this home is valued 68.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Augusta Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Mesa, and 121% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Augusta Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Augusta Ranch home values.
|9458 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$335K||--||3.75||3,351|
|9446 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$337K||--||3.75||3,351|
|9453 E Lompoc Ave Mesa, AZ||$357K||6||3||3,872|
|9459 E Lompoc Ave Mesa, AZ||$302K||--||3.5||2,584|
|9447 E Lompoc Ave Mesa, AZ||$341K||--||3.75||3,351|
|9464 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$342K||--||3.75||3,585|
|9440 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$289K||--||3||2,134|
|9449 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$318K||4||3||2,584|
|9455 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$368K||--||3.75||3,872|
|9465 E Lompoc Ave Mesa, AZ||$354K||5||3||3,872|
|9441 E Lompoc Ave Mesa, AZ||$288K||--||2.75||2,134|
|9443 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$372K||4||3||3,872|
|9461 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$356K||5||3||3,585|
|9506 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$331K||--||3.75||3,351|
|9434 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$350K||5||3||3,585|
|9437 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$359K||4||2.5||3,585|
|9503 E Los Lagos Vista Ave Mesa, AZ||$319K||--||3.75||2,584|
|9507 E Lompoc Ave Mesa, AZ||$301K||--||3.5||2,584|
|9435 E Lompoc Ave Mesa, AZ||$347K||4||2.5||3,585|
|9454 E Lompoc Ave Mesa, AZ||$355K||--||3.75||3,351|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!