- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
946 Dover Ave, Akron, OH 443202 beds, 2 baths, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6722467
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35429435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 946 Dover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% higher than in Akron, and 174.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 950 Dover Ave Akron, OH$46K31.51,349
- 942 Dover Ave Akron, OH$38K211,103
- Dover Ave Akron, OH--------
- 936 Dover Ave Akron, OH$37K311,103
- 960 Dover Ave Akron, OH$66K321,254
- 943 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$40K211,127
- 945 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$70K31.51,564
- 935 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$53K21.51,035
- 966 Dover Ave Akron, OH$60K32.5988
- 926 Dover Ave Akron, OH$68K311,768
- 931 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$63K211,215
- 959 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$47K211,138
- Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH--------
- 949 Dover Ave Akron, OH$44K31.51,332
- 941 Dover Ave Akron, OH$42K311,248
- 970 Dover Ave Akron, OH$50K311,208
- 922 Dover Ave Akron, OH$43K311,236
- 937 Dover Ave Akron, OH$40K21768
- 961 Dover Ave Akron, OH$43K311,271
- 965 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$43K211,109
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.