946 Thornwood Dr, Greenwood, IN 461434 beds, 3 baths, 1,576 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 41-04-03-013-069.000-038
- Zillow Home ID: 85454237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 946 Thornwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Greenwood, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46143 home values.