946 Waiohinu Dr, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 4 baths, 3,636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,315 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $1,150,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,636 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1350090610000
- Zillow Home ID: 610755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 946 Waiohinu Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% less than in Honolulu, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 930 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.51M232,037
- 949 Waiohinu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.46M521,407
- 950 Waiohinu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.62M311,532
- 920 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.49M331,706
- 937 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$2.66M454,517
- 950 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.5M212,404
- 933 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.61M432,412
- 945 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.85M63.53,376
- 958 Waiohinu Dr Honolulu, HI$2.05M623,999
- 914 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$2.02M433,791
- 979 Waiohinu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.44M321,543
- 951 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.52M332,235
- 929 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.64M63.51,656
- 962 Waiohinu Dr Honolulu, HI$2.97M53.53,793
- 985 Waiohinu Dr Honolulu, HI$3.87M54.54,636
- 921 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$2.07M432,720
- 925 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.67M432,179
- 915 Makaiwa St Honolulu, HI$1.66M32.52,552
- 911 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$2.3M432,828
- 917 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$2.58M55.55,934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.