946 Wilcoxson Ave, Stratford, CT 066144 beds, 1 bath, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $288,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Tudor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1855200
- Zillow Home ID: 57399190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 946 Wilcoxson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% lower than in Stratford, and 9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
- 936 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$237K31.52,109
- 939 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$306K31.51,751
- 947 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$191K311,696
- 956 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$244K42.51,921
- 926 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$264K31.51,625
- 929 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$217K31.51,800
- 966 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$237K421,873
- 12 Plymouth St Stratford, CT$299K322,015
- 919 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$175K31.51,495
- 5 Plymouth St Stratford, CT$292K31.51,848
- 976 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$251K31.51,747
- 555 Windsor Ave Stratford, CT$213K31.11,671
- 525 Windsor Ave Stratford, CT$270K31.51,430
- 563 Windsor Ave Stratford, CT$293K42.52,075
- 38 Plymouth St Stratford, CT$233K41.51,780
- 15 Plymouth St Stratford, CT$222K41.51,998
- 31 Plymouth St Stratford, CT$173K421,453
- 545 Windsor Ave Stratford, CT$300K321,636
- 982 Wilcoxson Ave Stratford, CT$244K311,495
- 573 Windsor Ave Stratford, CT$296K31.51,646
Nearby Schools in Stratford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.