- Lot: 10,315 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 736 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $141,800
- Price/sqft: $189
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Type of Association \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Roof Description \ Barrel Roof, Status \ Active-Available, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Fence, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Interior Features \ Cooking Island, Interior Features \ Foyer Entry, Year Built Description \ Resale, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Dining Description \ Formal Dining, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater, Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting, Front Exposure \ South, Parking Description \ Circle Drive, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Subdivision Information \ Other Subdiv\Park Info, View \ Other View, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Parking Description \ Pavers, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Interior Features \ French Doors, Master Bathroom Description \ Dual Sinks, Master Bathroom Description \ Separate Tub & Shower, Master Bathroom Description \ Whirlpool\Spa, Design Description \ Substantially Remodeled, Rooms Description \ Separate Guest\In-Law Quarters, Special Information \ As Is, Cooling Description \ Paddle Fans, Windows\Treatment \ Casement, Interior Features \ Handicap Accessible, Rooms Description \ Storage Room, Section \ 33, Windows\Treatment \ Drapes & Rods, Lot Description \ Interior Lot, Windows\Treatment \ Verticals, Special Information \ Flood Zone, Lot Description \ West Of Us 1, Special Information \ Wheelchair Designed, Municipal Code \ 30, Development Name \ Heftler Homes, Subdivision Name \ HEFTLER HOMES SUNSET PARK, Folio Number \ 30-40-33-019-0510
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,306 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3040330190510
- Zillow Home ID: 44220634
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $365-600K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33173 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Sunset as a whole. Among 33173 homes, this home is 165.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33173, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% higher than in Sunset, and 120% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33173 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33173 home values.
|9471 SW 81st St Miami, FL||$366K||3||2||1,957|
|9451 SW 81st St Miami, FL||$306K||3||2||1,321|
|9470 SW 80th St Miami, FL||$285K||3||2||1,213|
|8010 SW 94th Ct Miami, FL||$372K||3||2||1,883|
|9480 SW 80th St Miami, FL||$362K||3||2||1,800|
|8000 SW 94th Ct Miami, FL||$325K||3||2||1,560|
|9460 SW 81st St Miami, FL||$383K||3||2||2,420|
|9501 SW 81st St Miami, FL||$390K||4||3||2,457|
|9500 SW 80th St Miami, FL||$348K||3||2||1,733|
|9470 SW 81st St Miami, FL||$315K||3||2||1,322|
|8101 SW 94th Ct Miami, FL||$393K||4||3||2,641|
|8111 SW 94th Ct Miami, FL||$339K||3||2||1,815|
|8130 SW 94th Ct Miami, FL||$306K||3||2||1,518|
|9511 SW 81st St Miami, FL||$395K||3||2||2,127|
|9510 SW 80th St Miami, FL||$330K||3||2||1,584|
|8011 SW 94th Ct Miami, FL||$337K||3||2||1,584|
|7931 SW 95th Ave Miami, FL||$355K||3||2||1,713|
|8021 SW 94th Ct Miami, FL||$466K||3||2||3,317|
|8121 SW 94th Ct Miami, FL||$306K||3||2||1,556|
|9510 SW 81st St Miami, FL||$368K||4||2||2,008|
Nearby Schools in Sunset
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!