947 Dillard Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322333 beds, 3 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
country yet very close to the beach.
Located in the Mayport Naval Station and
Dutton Island Preserve State Park. A
large fenced in yard with a back deck and
patio. Easy to care for flooring. Remolded
1/2 bath with Travertine flooring and 1/2
wall with Travertine Italian Stone. New
Bathroom fixtures as well. New Italian Stone Installed on the front porch. Granite countertop in Masterbath.
Located close to the beaches, Mayport Naval, Shopping and Schools.
At the end of Dutton Island Rd. is a State Park with fishing and hiking trails, kayaking and fishing docks.
Park across the street
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $186,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1694420000
- Zillow Home ID: 44613727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 947 Dillard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% less than in Jacksonville, and 175.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 957 Dillard Rd Jacksonville, FL$70K21680
- 939 Dillard Rd Jacksonville, FL$59K311,188
- Mayport Rd Jacksonville, FL--------
- 929 Dillard Rd Atlantic Beach, FL$101K421,710
- 980 Dillard Rd Jacksonville, FL$79K21882
- 985 Dillard Rd Jacksonville, FL$48K31904
- Church Rd Atlantic Beach, FL--------
- Dillard Rd Atlantic Beach, FL--------
- 2047 Saffles St Atlantic Beach, FL$119K321,318
- 931 Dillard Rd Jacksonville, FL$79K21829
- 137 Dutton Island Rd W Atlantic Beach, FL$346K432,560
- Dillard Rd Jacksonville, FL$101K421,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292