- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
947 Fireside Dr, Brunswick, OH 442123 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1988 for $31,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,028 sqft
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 00318B33101
- Zillow Home ID: 34877322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 947 Fireside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Brunswick, and 1.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- 951 Fireside Dr Brunswick, OH$214K332,200
- 959 Fireside Dr Brunswick, OH$184K321,854
- 948 Spring Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$262K42.52,944
- 958 Spring Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$242K432,452
- 967 Fireside Dr Brunswick, OH$222K42.52,100
- 968 Spring Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$270K42.52,854
- 3595 Apple Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$205K32.51,983
- 975 Fireside Dr Brunswick, OH$324K43.53,550
- 927 Woodhill Ct Brunswick, OH$233K42.52,412
- 972 Spring Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$253K32.52,676
- 3603 Apple Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$226K432,642
- 3545 Ptarmigan Trl Brunswick, OH$252K322,553
- 991 Fireside Dr Brunswick, OH$274K42.53,348
- 3596 Apple Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$172K321,637
- 1000 Old Eagle Dr Brunswick, OH$264K42.52,648
- 3537 Ptarmigan Trl Brunswick, OH$266K332,725
- Carpenter Rd Brunswick, OH--------
- 3611 Apple Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$200K42.52,088
- 973 Spring Hill Ct Brunswick, OH$282K443,658
- 1001 Fireside Dr Brunswick, OH$198K42.52,565
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.