- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $203,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Amenities Included \ Lake, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 640
- Floor size: 1,277 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:101 B:001 L:0655
- Zillow Home ID: 60001995
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06489 home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Southington as a whole. Among 06489 homes, this home is valued 28.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Southington, and 48.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
Nearby Schools in Southington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!