- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,490 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $133
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $5,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $2
- MLS #: 15-901031
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 585 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Sprinklers \ Sprinkler System, View \ Mountain View, Rooms \ Walk in Pantry, Fireplace Rooms \ Den, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Building Structure Style \ Other, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In BBQ, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Legal Disclosures \ LA\Owner Related, Laundry Locations \ Laundry in Closet, HOAFee Frequency1 \ Monthly, Kitchen Features \ Granite Counters (N), Parking Type \ Garage - Three Door (N), Association Amenities \ Hiking Trails, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Levels \ Multi Levels, Garage Spaces Total \ 3.0, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ N, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,854 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8010265345
- Zillow Home ID: 16497257
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.03-1.37M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 91377 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Oak Park as a whole. Among 91377 homes, this home is 82% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% greater than in Oak Park, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91377 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91377 home values.
|934 Ellesmere Way Oak Park, CA||$1.25M||5||4.5||3,395|
|6212 Marquis Ct Oak Park, CA||$1.1M||5||4.5||2,854|
|6259 Normandy Ter Oak Park, CA||$1.24M||5||4.5||3,644|
|6238 Marquis Ct Oak Park, CA||$1.03M||5||3.5||2,610|
|6260 Marquis Ct Oak Park, CA||$1.25M||6||4.5||3,644|
|963 Ellesmere Way Oak Park, CA||$1.25M||5||4.5||3,428|
|6309 Normandy Ter Oak Park, CA||$1.22M||5||4.5||3,308|
|949 Ellesmere Way Oak Park, CA||$1.26M||6||4.5||3,308|
|6286 Marquis Ct Oak Park, CA||$1.21M||6||4.5||3,395|
|6230 Normandy Ter Oak Park, CA||$1.23M||5||4.5||3,644|
|977 Ellesmere Way Oak Park, CA||$1.34M||5||5||3,644|
|6252 Normandy Ter Oak Park, CA||$1.22M||4||4.5||3,395|
|6208 Normandy Ter Oak Park, CA||$980K||5||3.5||2,438|
|6268 Normandy Ter Oak Park, CA||$1.03M||4||3.5||2,610|
|935 Ellesmere Way Oak Park, CA||$1.23M||5||4.5||3,644|
|991 Ellesmere Way Oak Park, CA||$1.21M||6||4.5||3,308|
|6290 Normandy Ter Oak Park, CA||$1.06M||4||3.5||2,821|
|6306 Marquis Ct Oak Park, CA||$1.21M||6||4.5||3,644|
|6331 Normandy Ter Oak Park, CA||$1.24M||4||4.5||3,644|
|6213 Marquis Ct Oak Park, CA||$1.07M||4||4||2,610|
Nearby Schools in Oak Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!