948 Hemingway Cir, Tampa, FL 336023 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,537 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Parking: 355 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,537 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1995130948
- Zillow Home ID: 58439710
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 948 Hemingway Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harbour Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% lower than in Tampa, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Harbour Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbour Island home values.
- 946 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$561K32.52,581
- 950 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$566K332,537
- 944 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$565K32.52,537
- 952 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$578K32.52,537
- 947 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$555K32.52,537
- 945 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$556K32.52,581
- 951 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$581K32.52,537
- 942 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$578K32.52,537
- Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL------200
- 943 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$564K332,537
- 954 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$561K32.52,537
- 940 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$561K32.52,581
- 953 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$591K332,537
- 909 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$582K32.52,537
- 956 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$559K32.52,537
- 938 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$570K32.52,537
- 1409 Harbour Walk Rd Tampa, FL$380K32.51,792
- 913 Hemingway Cir Tampa, FL$667K32.52,537
- 1407 Harbour Walk Rd Tampa, FL$336K32.51,648
- 1405 Harbour Walk Rd Tampa, FL$326K22.51,598
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.