- Lot: 8,820 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,875 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $775,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $547
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Private / Exclusive, Heating \ Central Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Patio - Private, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Varies by Unit, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential Income (1-4 units), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Meters \ Separate Electric, Meters \ Separate Gas, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Duplex, Unit Types in Building \ 1 Bedroom Unit(s), Unit Types in Building \ 2 Bedroom Unit(s), View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 28232050
- Zillow Home ID: 19589794
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $538-838K.
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 15.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% higher than in San Jose, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|942 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$765K||--||--||1,736|
|954 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$760K||Studio||--||1,600|
|944 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$736K||--||--||--|
|938 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$760K||--||--||1,736|
|956 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$592K||2||1||796|
|949 Sherman Oaks Dr San Jose, CA||$755K||--||--||1,692|
|957 Sherman Oaks Dr San Jose, CA||$1.04M||--||--||2,919|
|945 Sherman Oaks Dr San Jose, CA||$758K||--||--||1,707|
|958 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$588K||2||1||800|
|961 Sherman Oaks Dr San Jose, CA||$694K||3||2||1,330|
|932 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$735K||--||--||1,692|
|2009 Beatrice Ct San Jose, CA||$712K||2||1||--|
|964 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$772K||--||--||1,592|
|937 Sherman Oaks Dr San Jose, CA||$745K||--||--||1,683|
|953 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$778K||--||--||1,688|
|967 Sherman Oaks Dr San Jose, CA||$925K||4||2||2,447|
|2009 Beatrice Ct San Jose, CA||$747K||--||--||1,688|
|933 Sherman Oaks Dr San Jose, CA||$741K||--||--||1,683|
|943 Sherman Oaks Dr San Jose, CA||$753K||5||2||1,707|
|926 Princess Anne Dr San Jose, CA||$712K||--||--||1,672|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!