948 SW 1st St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 1 bath, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Complete remodel of bathroom. Tile floor and shower walls. New bath tub and shower and bath head. Window was replaced with glass bricks. Vanity is now an antique vanity.
We also have a double driveway with plenty of room for four cars maybe more.
Backyard has a metal shed as well as plenty of room to host backyard BBQs.
Home is cable ready and is currently set up with ADT alarm systems.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 276 sqft
- Security System
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: R0017381
- Zillow Home ID: 21722162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 948 Sw 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 952 SW 1st St Moore, OK$78K31.5900
- 944 SW 1st St Moore, OK$103K311,210
- 955 SW 2nd St Moore, OK$100K41.51,376
- 940 SW 1st St Moore, OK$88K31917
- 959 SW 2nd St Moore, OK$79K31853
- 956 SW 1st St Moore, OK$78K32876
- 951 SW 2nd St Moore, OK$74K311,150
- 947 SW 1st St Moore, OK$90K311,234
- 208 S Markwell Ave Moore, OK$95K321,324
- 947 SW 2nd St Moore, OK$75K311,210
- 943 SW 1st St Moore, OK$75K311,210
- 951 SW 1st St Moore, OK$79K31.5952
- SW 1st St Moore, OK$78K31929
- 936 SW 1st St Moore, OK$79K31963
- 939 SW 1st St Moore, OK$87K31.5988
- 939 SW 1st St Moore, OK$65K31.5988
- 955 SW 1st St Moore, OK$79K321,212
- 943 SW 2nd St Moore, OK$78K31940
- 935 SW 1st St Moore, OK$75K31850
- 1000 SW 1st St Moore, OK$103K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.