- Built in 2005
- Views: 902 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $210
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:30 B:391 L:0014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 108617938
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $182-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Weymouth home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Weymouth as a whole. Among East Weymouth homes, this home is valued 32.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% less than in Weymouth, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Weymouth home values.
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!